Friday, January 05, 2007

Some changes in store. . .

Hi all. Here is my post explaining my absence. As you know from most of the posts, I have developed a love of photography (NPI). In fact, I love it so much, that I have decided to study it. I am changing schools for the fall semester (most likely to UMass Amherst), and am going to try and study Photography and graphic arts technology. As some of you know I have been working in Digital Printing/ Preress for close to five years now, so this isn't a terribly huge jump. I will try and keep you all updated on what is going on, and how my photography is going. Stay tuned this week for why I am shooting more film than digital photos.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow! Best of luck with the transfer and change of majors. Your photos are always great, so you should do well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.