Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"Five things" Meme

Jenny tagged me with this awhile ago. Here goes:

Five things in our freezer:
1. Film
2. Ice cubes
3. More Ice Cubes
4. Still more Ice Cubes (How else do you mix drinks!)
5. Ice Cream

Five things in my closet
1. Clothes
2. Peanut Butter
3. Tea (lots and lots of tea)
4. Shoes
5. Dehydrated Milk

Five things in my car
1. “Thank you Jeeves” by P.G. Wodehouse on CD
2. Graduation tassel
3. St. Michael visor clip
4. Maps
5. Snow scrappers

Five interesting things in my backpack
1. My iBook G4
2. Extra Battery (which is going back to apple for causing Kernel Panics!)
3. iPod mini for music
4. iPod for storage of photos and videos
5. Digital Sudoku

Cool, that’s done now.
This one is anyone who wants it.
Have fun.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

No comments: