Wednesday, August 16, 2006

First Anniversary


Today is the First Anniversary of Thursday's Trifles! One year ago I decided to start blogging, and set up my free blogger account. Ironically, I was given a very nice gift today. I have been helping someone to fix his computer, and he gave me a Balvenie 50 mL sampler pack. It has a 12 year old doublewood, which has been aged first in standard oak casks, then in sherry casks; a 15 Single cask; and a 21 year old scotch that was aged mostly in oak, then spent the last few months in a port cask. There is no better way to celebrate such an auspicious occasion as with 3 fine single malts.
Thank you for sticking with my blog over this last year, and please join me in raising my glass in hope for many more to come.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

Congratulations on making this milestone. May you continue blogging for many years to come.