Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Book Meme

Katie tagged me with the book meme, so here goes.
1. One book that changed your life.

The Screwtape Letters

2. One book that you’ve read more than once.

The Man who was Thursday

3. One book you’d want on a desert island

The Napoleon of Notting Hill

4. One book that made you laugh.

The Decline And Fall of Practically Everyone: Or, We Blew It Real Good

5. One book that made you cry.

The Amber Spyglass

6. One book that you wish had been written.

His Dark Materials IV

7. One book that you wish had never been written.

The House of Seven Gables

8. One book you’re currently reading.

The Five Love Languages

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read.

The Confessions of St. Augustine

That's it for me. I don't know who has gotten this, so if you want it, it is yours.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you like His Dark Materials? I haven't found many other Catholics who are too keen on it, but Pullman writes really well. And I share your feeling that I wish I knew what happened afterward...

Anonymous said...

What do you think it would have been about? Wasn't everything pretty much concluded?

Thursday said...

I'm going to write an entry on why I think there needs to be a number IV in the series (not counting the "Book of Dust.")

Yours in Christ,
Thursday