Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Quote Meme

Dom from bettnet has tagged anyone who wants it with the quote meme. Seeing as I didn't have anything to write about today, I will consider myself tagged.

The Directions:
Go here, to the random quotes generator, and look through random quotes until you find five that you think:

a) reflect who you are

OR

b) what you believe.

The Results:

1) "A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author."
~G. K. Chesterton
2) "A room without books is like a body without a soul."
~Cicero
3) "A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."
~Carl Sandburg
4) "All virtue is summed up in dealing justly."
~Aristotle
5) "I can resist anything but temptation."
~Oscar Wilde


I now tag Katie, Mary Liz, Claire, Antonia, and MM.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

2 comments:

MM said...

Thursday, I will get my answers up ASAP. What fun! Thanks-

MM said...

Thursday, the response is up at last. Thanks!