Friday, August 19, 2005

I can't even write what I'm thinking...

I just read this at a rad-trad site: here
I can't even begin to write about how wrong they are. I think the review was written by someone who was both blind and deaf. Maybe they even had their hands chopped off, because otherwise they could have read a braille version of the scripts. Soon (hopefully) I will write a full article on why they are completely off base, but I just can't tonight.
Oh, read the rest of the site too. These people aren't SSPX, but they are pretty close. Here's one spot that really irks me:

"The official motto of the event is “We have come to worship Him.” But it is clear from the WYD website and literature that all - from any religion, or even no religion at all – are all invited to worship “Him” anyway that they so choose. “He” can be the false god of Judaism or Islam, the devil spirits of the shamans and native Americans, the multi-deities of the Hindus and Buddhists."

Did you catch that? They called the God of Judaism a false god! That puts them firmly in the camp of Heretics. Jesus was an observant Jew, according to these people, He worshiped a false god. God would not worship a false god, so Christ must not be God according to these Heretics.
That's all for now. Man, they got my blood boiling!

No comments: