Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Very First Post!


Well, this is the very first post in this new blog. Here is a little background info about me.
I am a 19 year old male University Student, studying Physics and Math. I am completely and utterly in love with the Catholic Church. I am a "Macaddict," though I do use windows for some work. One of my greatest heros is G.K. Chesterton, who gave me the inspiration for this blog. Something else you will see me write about a good deal is Firefly/Serenity. Firefly was a short lived T.V. show on Fox. Serenity is the film version which opens 9.30.05.

This Blog will have some on Chesterton, some on Firefly/Serenity, some on music that I like, and some on news stories that I would like to comment on. I might also post some pictures every now and then to break up the pattern; and who knows, maybe even a podcast or two.

That's all for right now.

Yours in Christ,

Thursday

1 comment:

Joe said...

We'll be watching your career with great interest...

Happy blogging!

Joe @ Chesterton & Friends