Monday, February 20, 2006

In Preperation For Lent

UPDATE: The video actually plays now! Just more evidence I should always double check on a separate computer.

I know it is a bit early for lenten postings, but I will be home when lent starts, and have sporadic internet access. I made this video a year ago, because I felt inspired to do so. I worked on it nonstop for a couple of nights, but I don't think I was the one making it. When I watched it through for the first time, I couldn't explain how I made certain effects, or got the frames cut just right. I decided that lent would be a good time to post this, as it can be used as a meditation on Christ's Passion. I hope you find the inspiration of the Holy Spirit in this work.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

DISCLAIMER: This video has scenes from the Passion of the Christ. I chose only implied violence, but the video may still be too intense for younger audiences. This video may not be work safe. I recommend letting the video load completely before playing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if it's just me, but can't seem to get the video working. A couple times when I clicked on it, to took me through to YouTube and said it was a private video and that I had to accept the sender's invitation? Don't know what to do.

Thursday said...

Sorry about that. It's fixed now. Just goes to show I should test things like this on a separate computer. It should work now.
Yours in Christ,
Thursday

Anonymous said...

wow-nicely done! great meditation. thanks.

Anonymous said...

hey, this is a great combo of music and image. congratulations

MM said...

Have a blessed Lent, Thursday.

MM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.