Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Podcast {UPDATEDX2}


Well, when I started this blog, I said I might do some podcasts, and I try not to disappoint. I finally found a site that hosts files for free, so now I can put audio in blogger easily When you click on the link, you will be taken to my page on Putfile.com (see sidebar for link to their main page.) The podcast will play right in your browser, and is in WMV format. The reason it is in a video format is because it plays faster on their website (go figure), so you get to look at my pretty picture while the audio plays. This one is short, it is only about 4 minutes long. This is because I did not know how many megs the file was going to be, and I have a file size limit on Putfile. If you have trouble playing it, or any other technical question, do not hesitate to leave a comment (preferably on this site), or drop me an email.
So, drum-roll please....
The Link: Click here to watch 'Thursday's Podcast 1
Yours in Christ,
Thursday

UPDATE: I am not happy with the hosting at putfile, and I am moving to PodOmatic. When the move is complete, I will post the link. Hopfully, you will also be able to find me on the iTunes podcast directory soon.
Yours in Christ,
Thursday

UPDATE2: Here is the link to my new host: Click here to listen to 'Thursday's Podcast 1. This site allows downloading, so if you don't want to wait for the audio to stream, you can download it and listen to it at your leasure. My podcast has also been submitted to iTunes, I will post when it is available for download.
Yours in Christ,
Thursday

No comments: