Monday, December 05, 2005

A gift for our Mother.

I was going to post this on Thursday, but I decided it would be better to do it earlier. If everyone in St. Blogs posted this by Thursday, it could be an excellent gift for our Mother, on the day of her Immaculate Conception. I hope you enjoy it, and that you post it, if you have a blog.

Ave Maria



Yours in Christ,
Thursday

P.S.

I have no way of posting the html code for you to paste into your blog here without it turning into another video player. So, you have two options: 1) view my source and search for "Ave Maria" or 2) click on this link, and copy what's in the box labeled quote.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see if this works:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wyd_QverVC0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wyd_QverVC0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Anonymous said...

Just replace > with "& gt ;" (without the spaces), and < with "& lt ;".

OK, so this post is a week old. At least I read your blog once a week!

Thursday said...

That was one of my more cryptic comments.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday