Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm Home!

Well, I've been home since Saturday, but haven't had a chance to write any new entries. Also, while I'm at home, I have to rely on my neighbors for wireless, and they can be a mite unpredictable. So, it is wonderful to be home, and I have a few new entries on my brain's back burner. Look for them in the next couple of days. I will also blog my trip to London right after Christmas. My mom, my sister, and I are going for a couple of days to see my sister's fiancé's family.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

2 comments:

antonia said...

Hey welcome back! I was wondering where you had gone!

you're coming to London?! no way!
:-)

Is your sister's fiance English?

bye for now!

-x-

Thursday said...

Yes, I'll be in England from tuesday to friday. Yes, my sister's fiance is British.
Yours in Christ,
Thursday