Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Check out the new guy on the block!

There is a new Catholic blog out there. I first met Joey at a message board for the "His Dark Materials" trilogy by Philip Pullman. In case your not familiar with the series, it's pretty much the foil of Narnia, aka "Narnia for atheists." I was doing apologetics there, and asked for help at Catholic answers, and Joey helped me out. Well, I should say after he started it was more me helping him out. So, Joey is now at Notre Dame, and I am incredibly Jealous. Oh well, maybe for Graduate School.
So check out his blog Vox pro Domini.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Joey's in Dillon. Zahm's rector is Fr. Dan. I like him. He's a good guy. I'd love to hear what you have to say about His Dark Materials, but I guess I really can't since I don't have a blog.
Peace,
Michelle