Sunday, November 27, 2005

"Pope Undercover"

I found this on google today. It seems to end up somewhere in a grey area. It's a matrix spoof revolving around the pope. It somewhat reminds me of Eddy Izzard:

Lay person: Father, I have committed an original sin. I have poked a badger with a spoon.
Priest: Well done! I've never heard that one before. You have indeed committed an original sin.
Lay person 2: Father, forgive me for I have sin. I slept with my neighbors' wife. Priest: Heard it!

Well, you can see for yourself here.
It is rated NE for "Not Yet Excommunicated."
Yours in Christ,
Thursday

4 comments:

Kei said...

That was really... unusual...

"O ye of little faith! Don't make me go medieval on you!"
















...........o_O..........

Anonymous said...

I, for one, love "Pope Undercover". Its quite hilarious. More people should see this.

Anonymous said...

Daniel Jarratt is a genius. An inspiring work. Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay.

Anonymous said...

Excellent.

"The Kingdom of Heaven shall suffer with violence...and the violence will bear it away."