Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Dreaded Confiteor Meme!

Well, Antonia tagged me with the latest meme going around, so here goes.

I confess...

To wanting to be like Dr. House, even though I know he is rude, immoral, and mean.

To being a video game addict (I haven't played a game in about two weeks though, I'm going into withdrawal symptoms).

To being a procrastinator, I use blogging as my excuse for not getting any work done.

To having tastes far beyond my limited means. I like good scotch, I just can't afford it.

To having no idea what I'm going to do with a degree in Physics/Math.

To going to the local pub with friends at around 9 PM on Halloween, and leaving at midnight only to find that "Capitaine Grec," my only source of soberfying Poutine (french fries, cheese, and gravy), closed at 11 PM.

To not trying Poutine at first because it sounded disgusting.

To going to school in Quebec, and only being able to say one phrase in French. (My little Cheese)

To being sad at the thought of missing Thanksgiving with my family for the next four years.

To taking great pleasure in baiting atheists, fundamentalists, rad trads, liberals, ect.

To spending far too much time reading other blogs in St. Blog's, when I should be doing work.

To desiring gadgets for the sake of the gadgetiness.

I think thats all for now. I now invoke the incomprehensible power of the meme, and tag:
Joey of Vox Pro Domini, and Emily of the Holy Whapping (Because she's reading The Man who was Thursday!), and Andrew of the Holy Whapping.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

2 comments:

antonia said...

haha!! My Little Cheese...?!! Now there's a phrase you dont hear everyday (in English or French)! I can't imagine it comes in much use.....or does it....?!

Thursday said...

I haven't used it yet, but just you wait, I'm sure it will come in handy eventually!
Yours in Christ,
Thursday