Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Chemistry Lab

I don't know why they make me take Gen. Chem. I'm a physics major! I see why they insist I take lots of Math, but I don't get the Chem. requirement. You see in the ranking of the Natural Sciences, it goes
Math
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
You need to know everything above your field to understand your discipline. So why do they make me take Gen. Chem.?
Sorry about this little rant. I just got out of my Chemistry lab, so I'm a bit tired. Normally, I have my Chemistry class right before the lab, but I got to the class, and there was a note on the door that it had been canceled for today, so it could have been worse. The thing about chemistry labs, is you feel dirty for the rest of the day, even after you spend ten minutes scrubbing your hands.

Well, enough of that. 10 days until Serenity!!! I have a group together to take a cab into town to go see it opening night. Starting today, I will post one update on a crew member of Serenity until we reach sept. 30th.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chemistry lab always gave me a skin rash....

Anonymous said...

At least you don't have to take Bio. Biology was invented to torment me.

Thursday said...

Yes, Bio is an evil science. I'm pretty sure I won't have to take a Bio course, but they might make me just to spite me.
Yours in Christ,
Thursday