Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Dake Bible Revisited

Hello again,
I was just doing a little search through the referring pages to my blog and found out that I am number 4 on msn when you search for "Finis Dake." This is a good opportunity, and I would hate to miss it. Now I am going to say "Dake Study Bible," and "Finis Jennings Dake" as many times as possible in my next few posts, so I can get up even higher on the results page when people search for information about "Finis Dake," or "The Dake Study Bible." I hope to do some serious writing this weekend and post a longer entry on why the followers of "Finis Dake," and others who use "The Dake Study Bible" are members of a cult. Do you think that is enough references to "The Dake Study Bible" to get me up slightly higher the next time the "crawler" comes by?

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

2 comments:

antonia said...

Hey! I love your site! Keep up the good work! Your fellow Catholic & sister in Christ, Antonia :)

Thursday said...

Thank you very much!
I just read through your blog, and Congratulations.
May God Bless you both, and grant you many happy years together.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday