Friday, September 09, 2005

Fortune Smiles upon me!

I'v been a bit busy these last few days trying to iron out my course schedule for this year, but everything seems to be all set now. The bit of good news is that the Physics lab that I was supposed to have on Fridays, from 13:30 to 16:30 (yes, on FRIDAYS!) has been moved to Thursdays. This makes my Fridays a bit less long, and allows me to go to Plato Group! For a guy who is taking all math and science courses, a little philosophy on friday evenings is truly a blessing.

In other news, I was buying a bunch of posters to fill up my wall space, and found my two favorite paintings by Dali; The Last Supper, and Christ of St. John of the Cross.

I have to go to my Physics class now, but I will come back and grab my computer before lunch (low battery, I need to let it charge), and update a bit more.

Yours in christ,
Thursday

No comments: