Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm on google!

It took long enough, but if you search for "Thursday's Trifles" on google, you will finely find my site. And I even bear no ill will against Chesterton and Friends for being the top hit on the search. In other news, Serenity made the Box Office Prophets number one pick for fall movies. Here's the link.
I got my first lab coat yesterday, so I'm pretty sure I'm a real scientist now. If I ever have a picture of me in it, I'll be sure to post it, so you all can see me in all my sciency glory.

And now for something completely different. I recently purchased a bottle of "William Grant's Finest Scotch Whisky: The Family Reserve." It is a blend of several of the single malt scotches that the distilleries owned by William Grant and sons ltd.. For a blend, it is quite good, and at $24.00 CDN, quite a bargain. To any of the scotch drinkers out there, I would recommend picking up a bottle. Though if you do, I find it is improved with a waterback of about 4 parts to 1 scotch to water.

That's about it for today. Now that I am in a good routine, I hope to post at least once every day.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bertie,

First the cigarette & now references to whiskey....if you don't watch out, your parents will send you to Catholic school for sure.

Aunt Agatha

Thursday said...

Dash-it-all Aunt Agatha!

Joe said...

Perhaps you will be first when Googling "William Grant's Finest Scotch Whisky" ...


Joe @ Chesterton & Friends

Thursday said...

Just to add, I am of legal drinking age where I go to school (Canada).

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

Anonymous said...

Whats next you rebel, leaving your cell phone on in the theater?

Thursday said...

Well, not in Serenity at least.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday