Friday, September 09, 2005

No Title

I know I said I would update at lunch, and I didn't; so I'm updating now. Better late than never, right. So, nothing much went on today. Fridays are somewhat easy, as I only have 3 classes, and only two of them are back-to-back. I really have nothing to write about, it is actually quite sad. Well, I could mention "21 days till Serenity!!!" I need to find an english speaking theater near me so I can go see the movie, because otherwise I'm stuck. I already checked, and the campus theater is not going to show it this semester. I'm sure someone will rip a copy, and post it online, but could I rip off a movie I badly want to do well?
I guess I could also mention the ipod nano, which apple just announced. It is thinner than a number two pencil, and able to fit in the change pocket of a pair of jeans comfortably. I guess thats all.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

No comments: