Sunday, January 08, 2006

Apocalypto

Apple has the exclusive teaser trailer for Mel Gibson's new movie "Apocalypto." You can check it out here.
It is a very slow stream, normally I can get a trailer in 2 seconds, but it took about 25 minutes.
It looks really good! I have always been fascinated by the mystery of the Mayans. How can an entire civilization just vanish. I have to say that running through a corn field with big torches looks dangerous. The filming of the chase looks fantastic, I found my pulse quickening, like I was being chased. And wonderful effect on the eclipse. This is a film I really want to see this summer.
The official site is here.

Yours in Christ,
Thursday

1 comment:

Kei said...

Thank you for showing that... I myself have a fascination for languages, cultures and civilisations, and I already love the Mormon idea of where these Mayans came from.

I absolutely cannot wait to see this movie. And to hear the Mayan language and the glyphs as well, and how they interpreted the apocalypse...